- supporting the psychologic function (folate)
- supporting a clear mind (folate)
- aiding in stressful situations (folate)
- great for brain and memory function (folate)
- supporting bloodcell development (folate)
- helping to create a good immunity (folate, iron, vitamin B12, vitamin D, selenium, zinc)
- supports the growth of the unborn child during pregnancy (folate)
- helps form the placenta (folate)
- supports tissue growth during pregnancy (folate)
- activates the natural energy in the body (vitamin B12, iron)
- helps to reduce fatigue (vitamin B3)
- supports the natural resistance to stress (zinc)
- helps with the protection of healthy body cells and tissues (selenium)
- combat free radicals and its damage done in the cells (selenium)
- help support a normal skin, hair and nail growth, and can be seen as skincare from the inside out (vitamin B3, vitamine A, Selenium, Borium and Zinc)
- increased need during pregnancy for vitamin A (vitamin A)
The supplements in this box are
- non GMO
- safe for pregnant and lactating women*
- free from: soy, dairy, sugar, lactose, yeast, colouring or flavours, alcohol
- made in The Netherlands
- our bottles are made from 100% recycled plastic.
*When taken in the recommended dose, the supplements (and all the other The Mom Plan supplements) can be taken when pregnant or lactating. However, we do advise to consult your health practicioner before taking this or any other supplement.
You can take the supplements together at once or separate, with any meal. Try to drink a full glass of water with the supplement(s) to support the absorption and detoxifying effects of the ingredients. If your stomach is a bit sensitive, you may want to ‘sandwich’ your supplement in between two parts of a meal.